little update. we met with our re at the end of february still with a view to trying at the end of may/beginning of june. but then dp decided maybe we could try in march(!!) if all her testing came back ok. well, her tsh is 1.64, right in range and the saline sonogram showed no polyps or fibroids so we are a GO for the end of march.
we are on cd14 of this current cycle and have had high fertility the last couple of days. peak should be tomorrow or wednesday. i estimate that cd1 of our next cycle will be march 25th. since we will be on a tight timeline before we head to scotland on april 9 dp will be taking 100mg clomid cd3-7 and having a trigger shot.
dp is also taking: ume plum balls, maca, green tea, folic acid, b12, baby aspirin, synthroid, metformin, multivitamin, calcium and flaxseed oil. she is having acupuncture appts 2x per week.