Topic: TTC 5/2011

Hello, I am new to this forum and it will probably take me a while to get used to it. LOL! DP and I plan on TTC for the first time in May. I'm very nervous and excited and I know that everyone says don't worry or stress about it, it will happen eventually but I'm not sure how to do that. I'm 35 years old and quite a bit overweight but I have been losing weight and preparing my body for conception for several months by taking herbal supplements such as Femtrol that contains: Vitex, black cohosh, licorice root, false unicorn root, hesperidin,dong quai and fennel, I take wild yam root from O till AF as well. I've also been taking a folic acid supplement of 800 mcg. twice a day as well as royal jelly and drinking green tea with honey. I also take 4 garlc capsules daily, 3 fish oil capsules, b6,b12 and b complex in addition to a daily multivitamin. Am I doing the right thngs or am I doing too much?! Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-journey-1312520400z32z5z0z7z15z21z0z50-2-1-0.png