Topic: Rainbow Babies

An article popped up today that really moved me. Have you ever heard of Rainbow Babies? I was sure that they were talking about mixed race babies or babies of same sex couples. No, they are babies that follow miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Very touching article. I have had 9 miscarriages and I am ready to welcome my Rainbow Baby.

Re: Rainbow Babies

Yes,  we are trying for our rainbow baby,  and even considering the middle name of "Rainbow" if we get her.  ❤ Good luck to us both!  smile

Baby #1 Erin 35 & Michael 39 (Met 3/98, Married 6/13). TTC since 10/08.
3 losses: 8/12 @ 8 wks (ep); 11/13 @ 6 wks (mc); 1/14 @ 5 wks (ep,tube removed). 4 NW Donor Cycles: all BFNs. IVF: E.R. 7/2/16---12 retrieved,  8 mature,  6 fertilized through icsi, 5 made it to blast! PGS results: 3 out of 5 perfect! E.T. 2 5 day blasts on 8/30! BFP 4dp5dt! 6w4d u/s confirmed: It's twins!

I've seen posts of people talking about that a lot. I love it.

My cousin lost her baby one year ago at a couple months old. She is due in summer now with her rainbow baby. She had me make a pregnancy announcement card to send out to everyone that had a quote about rainbows on the front and the back said when their rainbow baby was due. I think it helps because they are still mourning the loss of their baby and don't want to feel like they have forgotten about her or replaced her.

Jan.- Unmedicated IUI with donor sperm- BFN
Feb.- Unmedicated IUI with donor sperm- BFN
March- Unmedicated IUI with donor sperm- BFN
April- 5 mg/day Letrozole cycle with ultrasound- Cancelled due to poor egg quality. Endometrioma found.:(
May- 12.5mg/day Letrozole cycle- ??