1 (edited by txmama28 2017-05-09 17:34:39)

Topic: I just bought donor 850R ici vial any opinions on this donor

Hi my name is core and after a long search and much thought I bought donor  850R ici vial last week. Just my opinion I didn't believe in sharing donor number and no offence to anybody that does. but I shared my donor number because I'm going to use this donor
once than use a known donor whom I known for over 6  1/2 years a good distant friend . Donor 850R is really tall 6" 7 smile good health history and I loved his essay. As I posted in the past the love of my life Steven passed years a ago  and I finally choose a donor who looked like him than that donor sold out. Now I choose donor 850R  and just wanted anyone who used this donor to please let me know any thoughts on this donor thanks God bless

Re: I just bought donor 850R ici vial any opinions on this donor

txmama28 wrote:

Hi my name is core and after a long search and much thought I bought donor  850R ici vial last week. Just my opinion I didn't believe in sharing donor number and no offence to anybody that does. but I shared my donor number because I'm going to use this donor
once than use a known donor whom I known for over 6  1/2 years a good distant friend . Donor 850R is really tall 6" 7 smile good health history and I loved his essay. As I posted in the past the love of my life Steven passed years a ago  and I finally choose a donor who looked like him than that donor sold out. Now I choose donor 850R  and just wanted anyone who used this donor to please let me know any thoughts on this donor thanks God bless

I used him once and it worked, but I had a chemical pregnancy.  I thought about using him again, but ended up going a different direction.  Good luck!! smile

Thank u hopefully donor 850R works for me thanks for reply

I just seen your post on you buying vials of 850R. I was wondering if you had a success with him? We have a one year old son with him and would be happy to connect with you if you were successful with the same donor.