Topic: Miscarriage change Donor?
I am about to miscarry from my first ICI attempt. It was a BFP, but at my 6wk6day appt the baby was measuring behind and the heart rate was too low (in the 80s). My hcg is dropping and my progesterone is low.
There have been no known pregnancies with Donor 410z, the one I used. I wonder when I recover months down the road if I should move on to another donor. Is it better to choose a donor with reported pregnancies? I probably will get some genetic testing for myself but I feel like maybe it just wasn't strong enough sperm to make the ICI journey. I'd like to try one more ICI before saving for IUI or IVF.
I am 32, regular cycles, no known fertility issues.
TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 38 weeks (9/10/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy!