Topic: How to keep calm?

This is my first pregnancy.
I haven't experienced any losses thus far (thank God).
However, I do have a diagnosed anxiety disorder. ALL I DO IS WORRY!
I am on the app Glow, that helped me track ovulation and there is a community of boards where people share their BFP, announcements, struggles, seek advice, etc. There are also so many stories of loss and heart ache.
I cannot stop myself from worrying about EVERYTHING.
I am so worried about a miscarriage, or missed miscarriage, stillbirth, etc, etc.
I'm 18w and have my anatomy scan in a few days and I am so paranoid. I am so worried that I don't feel baby often, but some days I am (almost) certain it's the baby moving/fluttering.
I'm in therapy, and share all this with my therapist. She actually has had a loss, and she understands and is incredibly supportive of all my concerns.
I don't know how else to calm the heck down. I so badly want to just get private ultrasounds ( I have had 3 via the fertility dr/ob) or buy a fetal doppler to lower anxiety. But, saving that money is so important.

Any advice?

At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo

Re: How to keep calm?

A loss at this point for you is less than 1%. Take a deep breath you will be okay.
The anxiety doesn’t go away necessarily I’m afraid it does and can become less intense. If you are feeling flutters that’s great. I think it’s okay to trust in the process and trust your body. Even if it’s just a mantra you say and done feel or mean yet.
Try meditation or some prenatal yoga.
I had a meltdown at work today and I nearly started crying in front of my kids and it wasn’t until my doctor called me that I settled down. (Usually it’s the nurses but it was him today.)  And the kid is kicking me hard but I still worry. The anxiety is from here until there’s a baby in yours arms to throughout  your child’s life.
I use the Doppler when I feel anxious and it’s a security blanket. I also work on breathing deeply. Relaxing music seems to help in general.
I’ll also  take an epsom salt  bath with  a little lavender oil  and try to relax.
You will be okay. Congratulations you are almost half way there :-)

TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
TTC#2:  December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 38 weeks (9/10/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy!