Topic: 329d Vials?

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has any vials of 329d they no longer need. Sadly our 1st try for #2  from 329d ended in a very early mc.

Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.

Re: 329d Vials?

My wife and I are also looking for this donor.  We have a daughter who was conceived using him and are looking to make our family complete!

3 (edited by eabolya Today 11:27:39)

Re: 329d Vials?

I'm really sorry to hear about your early miscarriage. My wife and I have two vials of donor 329d that we are looking to sell and transfer as the Cryobank will not do a buy back because the donor is no longer "active". However, the receptionist Brittany said we could try selling them on here and if we wanted to, she would help us do the transfer.

They are IUI vials. We are wanting to sell them for $300.00 a vial. You would be responsible for any transfer fee required.

Tina&Shan wrote:

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has any vials of 329d they no longer need. Sadly our 1st try for #2  from 329d ended in a very early mc.